This list of FREE resources has been created from a community of people working to help recruiters recruiting recruiters. It consists of websites and networks that we believe to be 100% free and earnestly helping those in need. If you’d like to submit a resource for consideration, please use the form below. We’ll review your submission and add it to the list if it meets our criteria!
Got a resource that you’d like included here?
Is it FREE? Let us know about it! Otherwise, go ahead and check out what’s already been approved.
FREE Community Resource Directory
Expanded Customer Services
- GR8 People (Edit)GR8 People is offering a FREE Virtual Recruiting Event solution through June 30, 2020 for both clients and non clients alike. The solution’s intuitive tools give recruiters everything they need to manage their virtual recruiting events from candidate communications to pre-screening capabilities that move attendees through the hiring process. This includes template-based communications for registration, self-scheduling and reminders, plus the ability to instantly create branded landing pages for each event. Users will have access to on-demand training and tip sheets, as well as GR8 People’s customer support team. A dedicated representative will develop the event landing page template and registration form, as well as templates for related communications and notifications, resulting in a reusable model for all subsequent virtual recruiting events.Beyond free virtual event recruiting tools, GR8 People is working closely with current customers who find themselves pivoting to address the pandemic to solve internal and external hiring challenges.
- iCIMS (Edit)As our customers find themselves pivoting to address pandemic-related needs, iCIMS is working directly with them to come up with solutions- St. Jude Children’s Research hospital as an example called attention to the fact that they needed a better way to coordinate assignments for all COVID-19-related tasks. After just a few hours, one of iCIMS implementation managers had provisioned and configured a dedicated internal portal to help them accomplish just that. Another example is helping Festival Foods to launch a family and friends career portal. For weeks now, existing employees have been able to direct their networks to new job opportunities, fueling Festival Food’s ability to make fast hires.Separately, iCIMS launched a career site – Connecting Customers – to help displaced employees find job opportunities with iCIMS customers who are currently hiring.
In addition to helping people find work, the site is helping companies fill critical roles in response to the pandemic. Customers who have had to, unfortunately, furlough members of their workforce. have landing pages so that their affected employee base can work with other employers to bridge the gap until they’re able to come back to the office.
And working with select members of iCIMS partner ecosystem community – including Modern Hire, OutMatch, ConveyIQ by Entelo, VidCruiter, and HireVue – we provide a 90-day free offering of their video interviewing tools. Additional free resources include informative eBooks and infographics, live on our website to provide employers with how they can rapidly address their recruitment needs. [Source: Joe Essenfeld, iCIMS]
- Lever (Edit)“To help recruiting teams adapt quickly, we expanded and fast tracked our Zoom integration and made it freely available until May 31st. Our top priority is enabling our customers to provide continuity for their candidates and to maintain hiring efficiency. [Source: Rally Forward Virtual Conference: Nate Smith, Lever]
- Phenom (Edit)Phenom is producing new content and product features to help clients respond and adapt to COVID-19- From remote recruiting and productivity to employee engagement and wellness. Phenom has also created HelpOneBillion for recently laid-off and furloughed job seekers, connecting them to a curated network of over 500,000 essential jobs from 100 companies hiring now
- XOR (Edit)“For employers that are being forced to furlough or lay off employees — we are helping them to opt-in departing employees so they can receive text message updates when their jobs are activated and they are ready to be rehired. The offering is a free COVID-19 employee checkup survey and employee communications solution with alerts and updates. This will help employers and practitioners keep a pulse on their employees’ health and ensure they are taking the recommended action based on the latest CDC guidelines. [Source: Rally Forward Virtual Conference: Aida Fazylova, XOR]